Dribble Sports
MelBet
Football

URA Release Two Players On Loan To Gaddafi FC.

Uganda Revenue Authority Football Club have confirmed two of their players have joined Eastern Regional League outfit Gaddafi Football Club on a season long loan deals until the end of the 2020-21 season.

Munguchi Steven and Najib Fesali have already linked with Regional League outfit Gaddafi Football Club who are coached by Tonny Ssebagal.

The duo joins other new Signings at Gaddafi including Patrick Gonahasa, Godwin Kawaga, Lawrence Kasadha and Didi Muhammad.

Munguchi a product of Busiro in the Masaza Cup was on loan at Bright Stars Football Club while Najib was with the Tax Collectors last season.

Munguchi Steven being unveiled at Gaddafi FC on Friday afternoon at New Daniels Hotel in Jinja

The Club have already confirmed the appointment of Paul Mukembo Paul as the club’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO), on a three year employment contract.

Tonny Ssebagala’s charges will play Admin with the winner facing the champion from the North East region for a slot in next season’s FUFA Big League.

Related posts

Nyamityobora Confirm Signing Of Edwin Mbumbu.

Elias Swali Bandullu

Kyetume Midfielder Isaac Kirabira Evicted Over Rent, Cries For Help.

Elias Swali Bandullu

A new boxing gym in Monroeville gives women the opportunity to train

Elias Swali Bandullu

8 comments

Parbrize auto MERCEDES CLS C218 2019 September 28, 2020 at 1:16 pm

There is definately a lot to learn about this issue.

I like all the points you made. https://vanzari-parbrize.ro/parbrize/parbrize-mercedes.html

Elias Swali Bandullu
Elias Swali Bandullu September 28, 2020 at 3:19 pm

Thanks for the support we promise to keep you posted

Parbriz Daewoo Nubira Wagon J100 2009 September 28, 2020 at 3:18 pm

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is
added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Many thanks! https://vanzari-parbrize.ro/parbrize/parbrize-daewoo.html

أخبار الحرة September 28, 2020 at 7:04 pm

I am sure this post has touched all the internet viewers, its really really fastidious post on building up
new website.

Elias Swali Bandullu
Elias Swali Bandullu September 30, 2020 at 6:04 pm

Thanks so much for the support

Parbriz Audi R8 422 2012 September 29, 2020 at 1:58 am

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or
did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out.

Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks https://vanzari-parbrize.ro/parbrize/parbrize-audi.html

Parbrize KIA OPIRUS GH 2013 October 13, 2020 at 10:27 am

Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this website.
It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s difficult to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and appearance.
I must say you have done a superb job with this.

Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Opera.

Superb Blog! https://vanzari-parbrize.ro/parbrize/parbrize-kia.html