19.4 C
Kampala
January 26, 2021
Dribbler Sports
MelBet
Football

URA FC Loan Out Defender Ondonkoyero To Onduparaka FC.

Uganda Revenue Authority Football Club have loaned out defender Ronald Ondonkoyero to Onduparaka Football Club.

Ondonkoyero joined URA FC last year but struggled for game time in the Uganda Premier League for the Tax Collectors.

URA FC have now decided to ship him to Onduparaka Football Club on a season long loan.

The Caterpillara have already signed Derrick Ochen, Simon Okot, Stephen Ogiramoi, Oketch Emmanuel, Emmanuel Odur, Gabriel Matata, Kennedy Atibuni, Jerry Jakisa, Bonny Musema, Augustine Opoka, Oscar Agaba, Kenneth Makara, Jasper Okello and Shaban Wasswa.

Onduparaka will be under the stewardship of Vialli Bainomugisha who will be deputized by Mubarak Abu Wamboya with Ibrahim Kongo as the goalkeeping coach.

Related posts

Okello lands Nothern Africa gig

Elias Swali Bandullu

UPL: Wakiso Giants, Bright Stars Share Spoils

Elias Swali Bandullu

Uganda Cranes Delegation Depart For Nairobi, Kenya

Elias Swali Bandullu

124 comments

Jameskex January 19, 2021 at 2:31 pm

Азино 777

Henrydut January 19, 2021 at 5:35 am

Азино 777

Robertbak January 17, 2021 at 5:40 pm

May I just say what a relief to find a person that really understands what they are talking about on the net. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people ought to look at this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you’re not more popular because you certainly possess the gift.

Edwardarolo January 16, 2021 at 1:37 pm

Next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me just as much as this one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read through, but I really thought you would have something helpful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something you could possibly fix if you weren’t too busy searching for attention.

ליווי בתל אביב January 15, 2021 at 6:57 pm

This is the right webpage for everyone who wants to understand this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really would want toÖHaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a topic that has been written about for many years. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!
לכתבה

נערות ליווי בתל אביב January 15, 2021 at 10:46 am

May I just say what a relief to uncover somebody who truly knows what they’re discussing on the net. You actually understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people have to look at this and understand this side of the story. It’s surprising you are not more popular because you certainly possess the gift.

שירותי ליווי במרכז January 15, 2021 at 4:15 am

Right here is the right web site for everyone who hopes to understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally would want toÖHaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject that’s been written about for many years. Excellent stuff, just excellent!
לפרטים נוספים

ליווי January 14, 2021 at 7:38 pm

May I simply say what a comfort to discover somebody that really understands what they’re discussing on the web. You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people must check this out and understand this side of the story. I can’t believe you’re not more popular since you most certainly possess the gift.

Edwardarolo January 14, 2021 at 4:44 pm

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesn’t fail me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I really believed you would probably have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of complaining about something you could possibly fix if you weren’t too busy looking for attention.

נערות ליווי בתל אביב January 13, 2021 at 4:42 pm

This is the right webpage for anyone who hopes to find out about this topic. You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want toÖHaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject that’s been written about for many years. Excellent stuff, just excellent!
ממליץ החום